Print Reading for Architecture and Construction Technology 3rd Ed.Code: 9781133127277 Normally:
Print Reading for Architecture and Construction Technology 3rd Ed.
Product Code: 9781133127277
Product ISBN: 9781133127277
PRINT READING FOR ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY, 3E provides the knowledge and skills needed to accurately interpret blueprints for residential and light commercial construction.
This easy-to-use text explores all facets of print reading, with examples and illustrations taken from actual architectural prints. Readers are provided with the information they need to create high-quality, standardized "real world" working drawings. In addition, this edition is fully updated with CADD-generated print reading examples, illustrations, and exercises that comply with the highest industry standards of computer-aided design and drafting.
- Includes new application features throughout, such as updated technology, going green with energy efficient construction applications, and print reading applications.
- Content has been updated to the 2012 International Residential Code with significant changes to energy and fire protection codes.
- New content includes new homes to print reading problems correlated throughout each residential-related chapter, a complete set of drawings for a franchise restaurant project as a light commercial print reading project and construction specifications including Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) documents.
- An expanded glossary containing key terms can be found throughout the textbook.
- A comprehensive commercial print reading supplement with correlated test and print reading problem questions has been added to enhance student learning.
- Robust Instructor Resources now include the most comprehensive set of PowerPoints presentations and ExamView test bank.
- "Real World" information based on CADD technology illustrates a modern approach to print reading for residential and light commercial construction.
- National Code regulations and requirements are highlighted throughout the text familiarizing students with key information they'll need on the job.
- Actual architectural prints provide the basis for the text's abundant examples, illustrations, and test questions in each chapter.
Publisher/Edition: Delmar Cengage Learning/2012 3rd. Ed./ISBN No. 9781133127277/1133127274