2011 National Electrical Code Handbook
Price $249.95 $224.95
DescriptionAuthors: Mark W. Earley and Jeffrey S. Sargent
Stay in the lead with electrical answers and support in the 2011 National Electrical Code Handbook from NFPA, the NEC source.
The NEC has changed and staying up-to-code is essential! Make sure you're informed with the single most valuable tool for NEC users -- the 2011 NEC Handbook from NFPA. This is your hands-on source for the practical solutions and Code rationale you need to comply with the new NEC, avoid violations, and keep installations on time and on budget. The 2011 NEC Handbook is loaded with one-of-a-kind features:
- Full 2011 NEC text -- no other electrical reference has it!
- Expert commentary with coverage of changes in the 2011 NEC's requirements, including new rules focused on workplace safety
- First-time commentary for new articles addressing green technologies, alternate energy, high-voltage installations, and other emerging issues
- 500+ full-color graphics, diagrams, photos, tables, and charts not in the Code
- Visual cues help you quickly identify Code changes. Revised NEC text is shaded tan, while vertical rules and change dots alert you to major additions -- just like in the NEC.
- Commentary is shaded in blue so it's easily distinguished from mandatory provisions.
Order your 2011 NEC Handbook today and we'll take care of the rest!
Act now to ensure you're prepared with the most comprehensive information about electrical safety in the new 2011 NEC Handbook. Work with the authority trusted by electrical contractors, engineers, electricians, safety officials, inspectors, and architects nationwide. (Hardbound, Approx. 1,440 pp., 2011)
ISBN 13: 9780877659167 ISBN 10: 0877659168
We're Here To Help
Call us anytime during our customer service hours...
Monday through Friday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Pacific)
Saturday - 10am to 4pm (Pacific)
TOLL FREE, 800-273-7375 (Outside the U.S. call 818-887-7828).
8001 Canoga Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91304 US
Print Our Fax Order Form