2012 International Swimming Pool and Spa Code
Price $89.95 $80.95
Description2012 International Swimming Pool and Spa Code (ISPSC)
The first comprehensive swimming pool code coordinated with the current requirements in the International Codes® and APSP standards. Developed with the Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP), the ISPSC will establish minimum regulations for public and residential pools, spas, and hot tubs using prescriptive and performance-related provisions.
More benefits of the ISPSC:
- Seamless integration with the most widely used model codes in North America, the International Building Code® (IBC®) and International Residential Code® (IRC®).
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of the federal Virginia Graeme Baker Act for suction entrapment safety.
- Covers fencing, decks, lighting, heaters, circulation systems, pumps, accessibility, diving, sanitizing equipment, filters, and suction fittings.
- Includes provisions for pools and facilities geared specifically for water parks, along with provisions based on the latest research for diving, barriers, general design, and water quality safety.
All necessary provisions in one book. The ISPSC combines the provisions of the relevant sections of the IRC, IBC, IPC®, and IMC®, and the APSP standards, serving as a fully-integrated document for pool and spa safety.
Top 10 Benefits of the ISPSC:
- The only comprehensive model swimming pool and spa code available.
- Provides Virginia Graeme Baker Act compliance by reference to APSP-7.
- Utilizes time-proven APSP ANSI standards by reference and integration.
- Contains barrier, decking and lighting provisions coordinating with the International Building Code (IBC).
- Covers all types of aquatic vessels including residential and public pools, portable and in-ground spas, water parks, exercise spas, and hot tubs.
- Updated fencing and barrier requirements integrate with IBC and International Residential Code (IRC) provisions.
- Incorporates provisions based on the latest research for diving, barriers, general design, and water quality safety.
- Requires portable spas be certified to latest industry standards eliminating the need to inspect inaccessible interior components.
- The first swimming pool and spa code to address aquatic recreation facilities.
- The first swimming pool and spa code to include an energy standard for residential portable electric spas and for residential in-ground swimming pools and spas.
We're Here To Help
Call us anytime during our customer service hours...
Monday through Friday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Pacific)
Saturday - 10am to 4pm (Pacific)
TOLL FREE, 800-273-7375 (Outside the U.S. call 818-887-7828).
8001 Canoga Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91304 US
Print Our Fax Order Form