2012 Uniform Solar Energy Code
Price $69.95 $62.95
Description2012 Uniform Solar Energy Code
The use of this document is intended to provide a safe and functional solar energy system with minimum regulations. An American National Standard IAPMO/ANSI USEC 1-2012
Significant changes to the USEC include:
- New attic installation provisions that address the length of passageway, width of passageway, work platform, lighting and convenience outlet.
- New safety device provisions for components subjected to high pressures, and vacuum conditions.
- New freeze protection provisions.
- Revised heat exchanger requirements.
- New piping provisions that address piping materials and the identification of piping.
- New provisions for valves.
- Revised and updated joint and connection requirements.
- New requirements for storage tanks that address provisions for relief valves, temperatures, and piping.
- New provisions for expansion tanks.
- New provisions for solar collectors.
- New Chapter 9 that addresses solar thermal systems provisions for swimming pools, spas, and hot tubs.
- New electrical provisions for the installation of solar photovoltaic energy systems based on NFPA 70.
- New Chapter 11 that addresses provisions for pumps used in solar thermal systems.
- New appendix for installation guidelines in regards to solar photovoltaic systems.(14-121)
We're Here To Help
Call us anytime during our customer service hours...
Monday through Friday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Pacific)
Saturday - 10am to 4pm (Pacific)
TOLL FREE, 800-273-7375 (Outside the U.S. call 818-887-7828).
8001 Canoga Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91304 US
Print Our Fax Order Form