2016 California Building Code, Title 24 Part 2 (Two-Volume Loose Leaf) & CBC Easi-Tabs Set
COMBO - 2016 California Building Code, Title 24 Part 2 (Two-Volume Loose Leaf) & Easi-TABS
Part 2 – California Building Code 2016
The 2016 Edition of the California Building Code (CBC) contains general building design and construction requirements relating to fire and life safety, structural safety, and access compliance. CBC provisions provide minimum standards to safeguard life or limb, health, property and public welfare by regulating and controlling the design, construction, quality of materials, use and occupancy, location and maintenance of all buildings and structures and certain equipment. Provisions of the 2016 CBC became effective January 1, 2017. Part 2 is pre-assembled with the 2015 International Building Code (IBC) with necessary California amendments. This part has been published in two volumes:
- Volume 1 contains Chapters 1 through 15.
- Volume 2 contains Chapters 16 through 35, and Appendices A through M
Matrix Adoption tables are provided at beginning of every chapter in Part 2 to indicate what chapters and sections are adopted by state agencies (for application to their respective occupancies). Since publication of Part 2 in 2 volumes was done as a convenience, Volume 2 now also contains Parts 8 and 10. ISBN NO. 9781609836559.
EasiTabs - 2016 CBC California Building Code, Title 24 Part 2. Vol. 1&2 Looseleaf tabs
User-friendly and up-to-date, these California Building Code Tabs are a great way to organize the 2016 CBC. These 48 looseleaf tabs can reduce the time spent searching to find key information.
- EasiTabs are easy-to-insert: clear filing instructions tell you exactly where to insert each tab.
- Each tab clearly identifies its contents, and the tabs are coordinated with the 2013 California Building Code table of contents.
- You also get tabs for key tables and charts that code users frequently refer to.
- Tab pages are made of heavy-duty card stock for long-life, and the tab itself is plastic coated for added durability.
- Finally, each tab page has plenty of space for your notes
ISBN NO. 9781622701384
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS COMBO AND DON'T FORGET TO CHOOSE YOUR QUICK-CARD (A $7.95 VALUE FOR FREE) AT CHECK-OUT!
We're Here To Help
Call us anytime during our customer service hours...
Monday through Friday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Pacific)
Saturday - 10am to 4pm (Pacific)
TOLL FREE, 800-273-7375 (Outside the U.S. call 818-887-7828).
8001 Canoga Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91304 US
Print Our Fax Order Form