2016 California Building Code, Title 24 Part 2. Vol. 1&2 Loose-leaf EasiTabsCode: 9781622701384 Normally:
2016 California Building Code, Title 24 Part 2. Vol. 1&2 Loose-leaf EasiTabs
Product Code: 9781622701384
Product ISBN: 9781622701384
Click Here: 2016 CALIFORNIA BUILDING CODE, 2 VOLUME SET
EasiTabs - 2016 CBC California Building Code, Title 24 Part 2. Vol. 1&2 Looseleaf tabs
Based on years of helping our customers work with California's Title 24 and other codes, we're pretty confident that we know exactly what kind of tabs you're looking for..
- You want to find all major sections quickly and easily
- You want fast access to the tables and other key pieces of information found in the code that you frequently refer to.
- You want durable tabs, so they'll stand up to regular use.
- And, of course, you want your tabs at a great price.
Armed with that knowledge, we've designed EasiTabs to match your needs. At just $16.95 per set (just $15.25 after our Everyday 10% Discount), these are a great addition to your copy of the new Title 24...
User-friendly and up-to-date, these California Building Code Tabs are a great way to organize the 2016 CBC. These 48 looseleaf tabs can reduce the time spent searching to find key information.
- EasiTabs are easy-to-insert: clear filing instructions tell you exactly where to insert each tab.
- Each tab clearly identifies its contents, and the tabs are coordinated with the 2013 California Building Code table of contents.
- You also get tabs for key tables and charts that code users frequently refer to.
- Tab pages are made of heavy-duty card stock for long-life, and the tab itself is plastic coated for added durability.
- Finally, each tab page has plenty of space for your notes
Building topics referenced by Code section/chapter and name including:
- Section 1.8.4 Permits & Inspections
- Chapter 3 Occupancy Classifications
- Chapter 5 Heights & Areas
- Chapter 6 Types of Construction
- Chapter 7 Fire-Resistance Construction
- Chapter 7A Wildfire Exposure
- Chapter 9 Fire Protection Systems
- Chapter 10 Means of Egress
- Chapter 11A Housing Accessibility
- Chapter 11B Accessibility to Public & Commercial Bldgs.
- Chapter 15 Roof Assemblies
- Chapter 16 Structural Design
- Section 1609A Wind Loads
- Section 1613A Earthquake Loads
- Chapter 17 Structural Tests & Inspections
- Chapter 18 Soils & Foundations
- Chapter 29 Plumbing Systems
- Chapter 30Elevators
- Chapter 34 Existing Structures
- Chapter 35 Referenced Standards
Publisher/Edition: Builder's Book Inc. 2016
ISBN 10. 1622701380 ISBN 13 -9781622701384