2017 NEC Reference Cards
Price $22.95 $20.65
New! Available Now!
All-new NEC® Reference Cards provide fast and easy access to the most essential NEC tables for electrical contractors and installers.
Keep installations right on the money with 13 frequently referenced NEC tables printed on durable waterproof NEC Reference Cards. Based on the 2017 edition of NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code®, double-sided Reference Cards are lightweight and compact enough to fit into a pocket. They also easily attach to your belt or toolbox using the 1" ring-clip (included). Carry all the cards or just those you need on a particular job.
Save time and improve accuracy with handy access to the NEC tables that contractors and installers reference most often in the field:
- TABLE 250.66 Grounding Electrode Conductor for Alternating-Current Systems
- TABLE 250.102(C)(1) Grounded Conductor, Main Bonding Jumper, System Bonding Jumper, and Supply-Side Bonding Jumper for Alternating-Current Systems
- TABLE 250.122 Minimum Size Equipment Grounding Conductors for Grounding Raceway and Equipment
- TABLE 300.5 Minimum Cover Requirements, 0 to 1000 Volts, Nominal, Burial in Millimeters (Inches)
- TABLE 310.15(B)(2)(a) Ambient Temperature Correction Factors Based on 30°C (86°F)
- TABLE 310.15(B)(7) Conductor Sizes for 3-Wire, Single-Phase Dwelling Services and Feeders.
- TABLE 310.15(B)(16) (formerly Table 310.16) Allowable Ampacities of Insulated Conductors Rated Up to and Including 2000 Volts, 60°C Through 90°C (140°F Through 194°F), Not More Than Three Current-Carrying Conductors in Raceway, Cable, or Earth (Directly Buried), Based on Ambient Temperature of 30°C (86°F)
- TABLE 314.16(A) Metal Boxes
- TABLE 430.52 Maximum Rating or Setting of Motor Branch-Circuit Short-Circuit and Ground-Fault Protective Devices
- TABLE 430.250 Full-Load Current, Three-Phase Alternating-Current Motors
- TABLE 450.3(B) Maximum Rating or Setting of Overcurrent Protection for Transformers 1000 Volts and Less (as a Percentage of Transformer-Rated Current) Summary of Branch Circuit Requirements
- Selected sections of CHAPTER 9, TABLE 4 Dimensions and Percent Area of Conduit and Tubing (Areas of Conduit or Tubing for the Combinations of Wires Permitted in Table 1, Chapter 9)
- Selected sections of Chapter 9, TABLE 5 Dimensions of Insulated Conductors and Fixture Wires
- Summary of Tap Conductor Requirements
Includes 13 cards, 3.5" x 5.5" each, 2017
Publisher: National Fire Protection Association, 2016
We're Here To Help
Call us anytime during our customer service hours...
Monday through Friday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Pacific)
Saturday - 10am to 4pm (Pacific)
TOLL FREE, 800-273-7375 (Outside the U.S. call 818-887-7828).
8001 Canoga Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91304 US
Print Our Fax Order Form