New! Available Now!
California Accessibility for Toilet Facilities Quick-Card Based on 2016 CBC & 2010 ADA
By Builder's Book, Inc.
This 4-page laminated guide presents the requirements for laying out and outfitting compliant toilet facilities based on the new 2016 California Building Code and 2010 ADA.
- Water Closets (Single Accommodations) General requirements for location, clearance, overlap, seats, grab bars, flush controls and dispensers
- Toilet Compartments (Multiple Accommodations) General requirements for clear spaces, size, approach, toe clearance, doors
- Toilet Compartments (Multiple Accommodations) Maneuvering Clearances in Side Opening (In-Swinging, Out-Swinging) & End-Opening (In-Swinging, Out-Swinging)
- Ambulatory Toilet Compartments
- Grab Bars
- Single and multiple accommodation toilet rooms
- Lavatories and sinks
- Toilet Accessories
- Toilet & Bathing Room Signage - Tactile Characters
- Toilet & Bathing Facilities Geometric Symbols
Publisher/Edition: Builder's Book, Inc. March 24, 2017
ISBN No. 9781622701469/1622701461
We're Here To Help
Call us anytime during our customer service hours...
TOLL FREE, 800-273-7375 (Outside the U.S. call 818-887-7828).
8001 Canoga Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91304 US