California Preliminary Notice Private Works Quick-Card 2012
Price $7.95 $7.15
DescriptionCalifornia Preliminary Notice Private Works Quick-Card by Builder's Book Inc.
Updated to reflect the 2012 CA Law Changes.
Preserve your ability to collect, and ensure your customer's timely payment. Use the California Preliminary Notice for Private Works!
IMPORTANT: You can't record a Mechanics' Lien if you haven't previously provided your customer with the Preliminary Notice.
This 4-page laminated guide gives you everything you need to know.
- Important Terms
- Preliminary Notice - Why It's Necessary
- How to Properly Serve it
- Proof of Service
- If Preliminary Notice is Refused
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Summary of Deadlines
- Required Information and "Notice to Property Owner"
- Notice of Completion
- Accessible Information
- Preliminary Notice: Mistakes to Avoid
- Overview of Waivers & Releases
- The 4 Types of Waivers & Releases
- California Preliminary Notice - A Closer Look
- Where to File or Record a Notice or a Lien
- Mechanics Lien & Stop Payment Notice Flow Chart
- Schedule of Notices
Publisher/Edition: Builder's Book, Inc./2012
ISBN/Book No.: 1-889892-95-5/978-1-889892-95-5
We're Here To Help
Call us anytime during our customer service hours...
Monday through Friday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Pacific)
Saturday - 10am to 4pm (Pacific)
TOLL FREE, 800-273-7375 (Outside the U.S. call 818-887-7828).
8001 Canoga Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91304 US
Print Our Fax Order Form