2016 NFPA 72: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code Handbook
Editors: Richard J. Roux and Christopher D. Coache
Get advanced knowledge about new technologies and innovative fire alarm applications in the 2016 NFPA 72® Handbook.
Access a powerhouse of support for correct design and installation of fire alarm and emergency communications systems in the 2016 National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code Handbook. Now in its 8th edition, NFPA®'s exclusive full-color Handbook helps you answer questions, verify interpretations, and comply with the 2016 edition of NFPA 72. Nobody knows the Code better!
Updates from cover to cover and a new design give you the edge in compliance. Only the 2016 NFPA 72 Handbook has it all:
- The full text of the 2016 edition of NFPA 72 provides the latest requirements for the application, installation, location, performance, and inspection, testing, and maintenance of fire alarm and mass notification systems and components.
- Authoritative commentary written by experts gives you an insider perspective on NFPA 72 Get additional information about the Code's first-time coverage of Class N circuits along with other major changes.
- "Closer Look" features provide in-depth, detailed explanations.
- Charts, tables, color photos, and other graphics clarify concepts.
- Code Update icons indicate where a significant change in the Code has occurred.
- System Design Tips help architects and engineers avoid common errors in application that can result in costly delays or charge backs.
- Updated FAQs answer questions from the field.
- Code excerpts from other standards are highlighted in the commentary.
- All-new supplement Class N Circuits - Using Networks for Fire Alarm and Mass Notification Systems helps you work with the Class N circuits in revised Chapters 12, 21, 23 and 24.
- Supplements address performance-based design, voice intelligibility for voice/alarm systems, and -- for the first time -- an overview of technical changes from 2013 to the 2016 editions of NFPA 72.
Navigate the changing world of fire alarm and signaling systems with help from the experts who know NFPA 72 best.
Get the facts you need to work confidently and correctly. Engineers, contractors, consultants, designers, architects, and AHJs will be more efficient and effective with reliable support and expert insights that are only available in the 2016 National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code Handbook.
(Hardbound, 1,152 pp., 2016/ISBN NO. 9781455909360/NFPA72-16HB)
We're Here To Help
Call us anytime during our customer service hours...
Monday through Friday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Pacific)
Saturday - 10am to 4pm (Pacific)
TOLL FREE, 800-273-7375 (Outside the U.S. call 818-887-7828).
8001 Canoga Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91304 US
Print Our Fax Order Form