DEWALT Electrical Professional Reference - 2008 NEC
Price $22.95 $20.65
DescriptionDEWALT Electrical Professional Reference - 2008 Code by Paul Rosenburg
The most comprehensive reference tool for professionals working in the electrical industry has been updated. The DEWALT Electrical Professional Reference 2008 Edition has been revised to reflect the regulations and requirements contained in the National Electrical Code 2008. With user-friendly charts, diagrams, formulas and tables on many aspects of designing and installing electrical services, this book also includes valuable information on ampacity, motors, controllers, overload protection, raceways, wiring, voltage, lighting and much more. As the number one pocket reference guide in the industry, this is a must-have for professional building and technical trade contractors, service technicians, maintenance personnel, plant managers, engineers, designers, and architects alike.
- over 350 pages of professional reference material for complete, comprehensive coverage.
- unique, durable binding allows the book to lay flat when opened, while keeping the pages securely intact
- large and easy to read text and charts clarify key concepts quickly and effectively
- convenient pocket-size format makes this a portable resource that can be easily accommodated in any job situation
- cover material is flexible, tear-resistant, and water and oil resistant, so it can go anywhere your job takes you
Published by/Edition: Cengage/2nd.ed. 2009
We're Here To Help
Call us anytime during our customer service hours...
Monday through Friday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Pacific)
Saturday - 10am to 4pm (Pacific)
TOLL FREE, 800-273-7375 (Outside the U.S. call 818-887-7828).
8001 Canoga Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91304 US
Print Our Fax Order Form