JLC Guide to Production Carpentry
Price $39.95 $35.95
DescriptionJLC Guide to Production Carpentry by The Journal of Light Construction (Author), Steven Bliss (Editor), Tim Healy (Illustrator)
Build Fast. Build Well.
Discover how to plan and complete your custom projects using high-volume production carpentry techniques and tools. You'll work faster, waste less, and maintain your reputation for high-quality work.
This brand-new book from The Journal of Light Construction is written by veteran builders who have mastered the art of building fast and building well.
You'll learn their job-proven approaches to every phase of carpentry, from setting the sills to coping crown molding. You'll also see how to use a host of innovative materials and techniques that will enable you to do custom work at reasonable prices.
- Framing Layout Rules of Thumb
- Gang-Cutting Rafters
- Assembling Truss Roofs on the Ground
- Fast Framing with Panelized Walls
- Fast-Tracking a Second-Story Addition
- Custom Porches, Production Pace
- Finish Carpentry, Production Style
- Fast, Accurate Interior Trim
- Installing Framed Cabinets
- Installing Manufactured Stairs
- Prefinished Hardwood Flooring
Speed, quality, value. Put it all together with The JLC Guide to Production Carpentry.
We're Here To Help
Call us anytime during our customer service hours...
Monday through Friday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Pacific)
Saturday - 10am to 4pm (Pacific)
TOLL FREE, 800-273-7375 (Outside the U.S. call 818-887-7828).
8001 Canoga Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91304 US
Print Our Fax Order Form