Coming Soon! Pre-Order your Copy Now!
Test Instruments and Applications 2nd Edition
by Glen A. Mazur
Test Instruments and Applications provides an overview of the safe, efficient, and practical use of common electrical test instruments. This textbook includes measurement procedures used when installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting new and existing electrical equipment. Common applications and activities are included for over 80 different types of test instruments.
• Introduction to Test Instruments
• General Use Test Instruments
• Voice-Data-Video (VDV) Test Instruments
• Power Quality Test Instruments
• Electronic Circuit Test Instruments
• Grounding Systems and Earth Ground Test Instruments
• Medium Voltage and High Voltage Test Instruments
• Instrumentation and Process Control Test Instruments
• Special Maintenance Test Instruments
- Consists of: 672 pages, 313 illustrations, softcover/2019
We're Here To Help
Call us anytime during our customer service hours...
TOLL FREE, 800-273-7375 (Outside the U.S. call 818-887-7828).
8001 Canoga Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91304 US