CalDAG 2020: Interpretive Manual & Checklist
Price $79.95 $71.95
CalDAG is the only publication available that immediately places at your fingertips all of the applicable scoping and technical requirements for disabled access, including the specific exceptions and exclusions, that apply to a particular project.
Author Michael P. Gibbens, who has served for more than 20 years on the Accessibility Code Advisory Committee of the California Building Standards Commission (5 years as past chairman), has updated this historic bestseller with the new and modified provisions of the 2019 California Building Code (CBC) cross-referenced with the federal Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations and the 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design (ADA Standards) requirements, making CalDAG the most comprehensive, detailed and user-friendly resource available.
- The most extensively cross-referenced index of any accessibility publication in the industry
- More than 250 superb illustrations
- Valuable flow charts breaking down complex compliance procedures
- Applicable CBC and ADA/ADA Standards section numbers for legal/technical reference
- Easy-to-follow checklist format perfect for survey, inspection or design
- Selected California statutes defining disabled accessibility compliance obligations
We're Here To Help
Call us anytime during our customer service hours...
Monday through Friday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Pacific)
Saturday - 10am to 4pm (Pacific)
TOLL FREE, 800-273-7375/
(Outside the U.S. call 818-887-7828).
8001 Canoga Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91304 US
Fax Your Order
Print Our Fax Order Form