Residential Inspector's Guide: Based on the 2015 International Residential Code® Chapters 1–10
A handy pocket guide designed for residential inspectors conducting basic inspections, the guide is organized in a manner consistent with the inspection sequence and process for easy use on site. This quick reference compiles the information for effective application of the building provisions in Chapters 1 – 10 of the 2015 International Residential Code® for One- and Two-Family Dwellings.
- Learn the most important and most relevant inspection information from IRC® Chapters 1-10
- Quickly identify the relevant IRC® section for each topic listed
- Develop an efficient and effective approach to the inspection process
- Increase consistency and accuracy of inspections based on a common listing of important subjects
- Build procedural and technical consistency within the department of building safety
- Become familiar with the most common structural issues relevant to building framing and foundations
- Identify the most important health and safety provisions for egress, fire safety and other hazards
Publisher/Edition: ICC/2015/ISBN NO. 9781609836191/7100s15
We're Here To Help
Call us anytime during our customer service hours...
Monday through Friday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Pacific)
Saturday - 10am to 4pm (Pacific)
TOLL FREE, 800-273-7375 (Outside the U.S. call 818-887-7828).
8001 Canoga Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91304 US
Print Our Fax Order Form