Analysis of Changes, NEC 2017
Price $89.95 $80.95
Be the first to learn the most essential changes to the 2017 NEC®. Written by industry experts who sit on the NEC® code-making panels, this comprehensive book is a must-have resource you will reference throughout the years. This edition covers 255 reported changes. Five new articles include: Energy Storage Systems, Article 706; Large-Scale PV Electric Power Production, Article 691; Stand-Alone Systems, Article 710; Direct-Current Microgrids, Article 712; and Fixed Industrial Process Heating, Article 425. Five improvements to the NEC® include Single-Phase Dwelling Services & Feeders, 310.15(B)(7); GFCI Protection for Non-Dwelling Units, 210.8(B); Reconditioned Equipment, ID & Traceability, 110.21(A)(2); Short-Circuit Current Documentation, 9 locations throughout; and Limited Access Working Space Requirement, 110.26(A)(4).
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: General, Articles 100-110
- Chapter 2: Wiring and Protections, Articles 210-250
- Chapter 3: Wiring Methods, Articles 300-370
- Chapter 4: Equipment for General Use, Articles 404-480
- Chapter 5: Special Occupancies, Articles 500-590
- Chapter 6: Special Equipment, Articles 600-695
- Chapter 7: Special Conditions, Articles 700-770
- Chapter 8: Communications Systems, Articles 810-840
- Chapter 9: Tables and Annex D
Publisher: International Association of Electrical Inspectors, 2016
ISBN: 189065972X / 9781890659721
We're Here To Help
Call us anytime during our customer service hours...
Monday through Friday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Pacific)
Saturday - 10am to 4pm (Pacific)
TOLL FREE, 800-273-7375 (Outside the U.S. call 818-887-7828).
8001 Canoga Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91304 US
Print Our Fax Order Form