Blueprint Reading: Construction Drawings for the Building Trade by Sam Kubba
Price $65.00 $58.50
|Improve Your Ability to Read and Interpret All Types of Construction Drawings
|Blueprint Readingis a step-by-step guide to reading and interpreting all types of construction drawings. Filled with hundreds of illustrations and study questions, this easy-to-use resource offers a complete overview of construction drawing basics for every aspect of the construction process- from site work, foundations, and structural systems to interior work and finishes.
|Covering all the latest technological advances, noted architect Sam Kubba offers detailed information on:
- ||Blueprint standards-ANSI, ISO, AWS, and ASME
- ||Computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided design and drafting (CADD)
- ||Lines, views, elevations, and dimensions
- ||Layouts of all construction drawing types-architectural, structural, mechanical, and electrical
- ||Specifications-MasterFormat and UniFormat
- ||Symbols-materials, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and others
- ||How to avoid costly pitfalls on construction projects
|You'll also find a glossary of terms for quick reference, convenient tables and charts for identifying symbols and abbreviations, and much more.
|Inside This Skills-Building Guide to Construction Drawing Basics
|Blueprint Standards •Blueprints and Construction Drawings: A Universal Language • Understanding Lines •Types of Views •Understanding Dimensions •Layout of Construction Drawings • Understanding Industrial Blueprints •The Meaning of Symbols •Understanding Schedules •Specifications •ISO Issues, Codes, and Building Regulations •Construction Business Environment
We're Here To Help
Call us anytime during our customer service hours...
Monday through Friday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Pacific)
Saturday - 10am to 4pm (Pacific)
TOLL FREE, 800-273-7375 (Outside the U.S. call 818-887-7828).
8001 Canoga Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91304 US
Print Our Fax Order Form