California Waivers & Releases Quick-Card 2012
Price $7.95 $7.15
DescriptionCalifornia Waivers & Releases Quick-Card by Builder's Book Inc.
Updated to reflect the 2012 CA Law Changes.
Once your customer pays you in part or in full, they may ask you for a release or waiver of your lien rights.
This 4-page Quick-Card tells you what you need to know about such requests, and how to use the forms that are available for this task.
- What Are Waivers & Releases?
- Inside the California Civil Code - Waivers & Releases
- Important Terms
- The 4 Types of Waivers & Releases
- Where to File or Record a Notice or a Lien
- Process Payments - Conditional and Unconditional
- Final Payments - Conditional and Unconditional
- Summary of Deadlines
- Get Paid - Advice for Contractors, Subcontractors, Equipment Lessors & Material Suppliers
- How to Prevent a Mechanics Lien - Advice for Owners
- Mechanics Lien Release
- Schedule of Notices
Publisher/Edition: Builder's Book, Inc. 2012
We're Here To Help
Call us anytime during our customer service hours...
Monday through Friday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Pacific)
Saturday - 10am to 4pm (Pacific)
TOLL FREE, 800-273-7375 (Outside the U.S. call 818-887-7828).
8001 Canoga Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91304 US
Print Our Fax Order Form