Leed Prep: What You Really Need to Know to Pass the Leed NC V2.2 and CI V2.0 Exams by Holly Williams
Price $120.00 $108.00
LEED Prep: What You Really Need to Know to Pass the LEED NC v2.2 and CI v2.0 Exams (LDPR)Brad Saeger, LEED AP , Holly Williams Leppo, RA/CID, LEED AP , 2008, Paperback, 392 pages, 8 1/2 x 11
Whether you are preparing for the LEED NC or LEED CI exam, LEED Prep gives you a complete, concise review of the four subject areas covered on the exam as well as comprehensive summaries of each credit and prerequisite in the LEED NC and CI Rating Systems. LEED Prep will help you prepare efficiently with this easy-to-read synthesis of the most important information in the U.S. Green Building Council's LEED for New Construction Version 2.2 and LEED for Commercial Interiors Version 2.0 Reference Guides. Also included to supplement your review is an introduction to green building, a comprehensive glossary, and lists of commonly used acronyms and resources.
Make the most of your limited preparation time. Get the power to pass with LEED Prep.
Rapid Preparation for the LEED NC and LEED CI Exams
- Thorough, concise review of the four LEED exam subject areas
- Complete summaries of each credit and prerequisite of the LEED NC and CI Rating System
- 50 open-ended and short answer questions assess your knowledge of the exam topics
- Matrices designed to help you test your recall of the credits and prerequisites
Exam Topics Covered
- Knowledge of LEED Credit Intents and Requirements
- Coordinating a Project Team
- Implementing a LEED Process
- Verifying, Participating in, and Performing Technical Analyses for LEED Credits
We're Here To Help
Call us anytime during our customer service hours...
Monday through Friday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Pacific)
Saturday - 10am to 4pm (Pacific)
TOLL FREE, 800-273-7375 (Outside the U.S. call 818-887-7828).
8001 Canoga Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91304 US
Print Our Fax Order Form