Builder's Book is proud to be your best source for the most respected name in Property Inspection Forms and KitsBenchmark (definition)
A standard or point of reference in measuring or judging quality.
Benchmark Report Kits
Order complete Benchmark Report Kits for a completely professional presentation. Each Kit includes a Benchmark binder, tabs and forms.
Or you can order Benchmark Form Packs (without the binder and tabs), and develop your own presentation to the customer.
Quite simply, the Benchmark Report system is the most complete and comprehensive property inspection, building inspection, home inspection and real estate inspection, checklist-style report form for residential properties, available from any source...
- 4-Part NCR forms mean you can deliver the final report "on-site", and provide copies for your files, for lenders, etc.
- Documents all the positive features of a residential property, in addition to any necessary repairs.
- Disclosures are explained in a concise, non-alarming manner.
- Organized, professional format that both buyers and realtors will appreciate.
- Tabs (included with the Complete Kit) feature clear illustrations and explanations/limitatons for that section's topic.
- Automatically categorizes real estate defects by type and severity.
- Exceeds all inspector's association standards (including ASHI standards), and thoroughly explains inspection form reporting limitations.
- State-of-the-art contract complete with appropriate disclaimers throughout the form.
- So well organized, it can be used as a teaching aid for new property inspectors, building inspectors, home inspectors and other real estate professionals.
- Plenty of space is provided for inspector commentary throughout the Benchmark Report.
- Saves you time and money by allowing you to use just one inspection form for many inspection applications.
- Provides automatic referrals to specialty contractors and inspectors.
- Allows collection of payment at time of inspection.
- Results in a lower overhead cost per inspection.
- The more you use the Benchmark Report, the more quickly, more accurately and more thoroughly you will complete inspection projects.