Builder's Guide to Stucco, Lath & Plaster
Price $49.95 $44.95
Builder's Guide to Stucco, Lath & Plaster By Max Schwartz (Author) with Walter F. Pruter (Contributing Editor)
Covers every aspect of stucco design, construction and repair:
- Plaster base (structure, water-resistant barrier and lath) and flashing
- Mixing and application basics
- Plaster finishes and textures, and how to achieve them
- Decorative plaster work: implants, molds, etc.
- Structural, thermal, water-resistant and acoustic properties of cement plaster
- Scaffolding and safety
- Cost estimating
- Typical causes of plaster failure, and remedies
- Repair and maintenance of stucco
COMPANION CD-ROM INCLUDED
The included CD-ROM brings you the complete book in Adobe PDF format, for job-site reference and quick word searching. (Printing has been disabled for the CD-ROM.) Requires the FREE Adobe Reader software available for download from www.adobe.com.
Published by Builder's Book, Inc. , 2007
We're Here To Help
Call us anytime during our customer service hours...
Monday through Friday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Pacific)
Saturday - 10am to 4pm (Pacific)
TOLL FREE, 800-273-7375 (Outside the U.S. call 818-887-7828).
8001 Canoga Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91304 US
Print Our Fax Order Form