Preparing and Recording Your California Mechanic's Lien On Private Works of Improvement, 2nd
Price $24.95 $22.45
By Builder's Book, Inc.
You've done the work... now, you want to be paid.
This fully revised, 2nd Edition of the contractor's guide to California Mechanic's Liens can help. It covers:
- The importance of being properly licensed.
- Good construction contracts: the foundation for the Mechanic's Lien.
- The Mechanic's Lien Preliminary Notice.
- The Mechanic's Lien (how to complete the Lien,and how to record it).
- The Stop Notice and Stop Notice Bond.
- Timing and deadlines for the Mechanic's Lien and all other notices.
- Pursuing your claims: contractual arbitration and litigation.
- Releasing a Claim after payment.
In addition to completed sample forms every step of the way, this one-of-a-kind guide also features a reference to relevant California statutes, California regulations regarding license classifications, and an address list of County Recorder Offices.
Published/Edition:2003. ISBN/Book No.: 1889892351
We're Here To Help
Call us anytime during our customer service hours...
Monday through Friday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Pacific)
Saturday - 10am to 4pm (Pacific)
TOLL FREE, 800-273-7375 (Outside the U.S. call 818-887-7828).
8001 Canoga Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91304 US
Print Our Fax Order Form