California Construction Forms and Contracts Combo Pack, Ver. 5 (CD-ROM & 4th. Ed. Manual)Code: 1889892807 Normally:
California Construction Forms and Contracts Combo Pack, Ver. 5 (CD-ROM & 4th. Ed. Manual)
Product Code: 1889892807
Product ISBN: 9781889892801
The California Construction Form Combo Pack. Version 5 (CD-ROM) with 4th. Editon Manual Up-to-date with the current CA Law!
CD AVAILABLE AS A DOWNLOAD! Click Here
The Combo Pack includes a CD-ROM that contains all our forms and contracts in both PDF and RTF. Additionally, the combo pack includes our 4th Edition Manual that explains what each form is used for and a filled sample of each form to guide you on how to fill them.
All our forms and contracts reflect the current California laws affecting the
construction industry. Our forms and contracts are meticulously put together by
a team of the best construction attorneys in California. Version 5 includes the
major changes adopted in 2012 as well as updates implemented in 2015 and 2018.
When you use our forms you can rest assured that you are using documents that are compliant with current California law.
All our forms and contracts come in both
RTF and PDF formats.
• Use these Word-based forms to customize your contracts.
• Add your company logo and make text modifications.
• Fill, print and save with ease.
• Updated to produce professional-looking, customized forms.
Important Note: RTF forms work with Microsoft Word© (not included in the CD-ROM)
Follow attached RTF Editing Instructions to customize your forms.
• Use these PDF forms to fill and print or to send electronically.
• These PDFs are e-signature enabled.
• Windows© and Mac© compatible
• Fill, save and print with ease.
Important Note: PDF forms work with Adobe Reader© (not included in the CD-ROM)
To customize forms we recommend using the RTF format. Customizing PDF requires Adobe Acrobat Pro© and special knowledge on how to use it.
List of Forms in CD-ROM
- 201 Bid proposal. Identifies the work to be done, the bid amount, the payment terms and client acceptance.
- 202 Prime/Direct Building Contract. Agreement between general contractor and owner.
- 202-RR Residential Construction Contract. Contract between the contractor and owner for new residential construction only.
- 203 Home Improvement Contract. Agreement between the contractor and the homeowner or tenant for repairing, remodeling and/or adding to a residential property.
Includes the text of notice to cancellation and the text of notice to owner.
- 203A Notice of cancellation (7 days).
- 203B Home Improvement Checklist. Notice to help homeowners evaluate contracts/contractors.
- 203C Home Improvement General Liability Insurance Information. Notice that discloses whether or not a contractor carries commercial general liability insurance.
- 203D Single Family Home Improvement General Liability Insurance Information.
- 203E Asbestos, Lead, Mold, and Other Hazardous Materials Disclosure and Addendum.
- 203H Service & Repair Contract. (for work under $750)
- 203S Swimming Pool Construction Contact. Agreement between contractor and homeowner regarding swimming pool construction.
- 203SC Swimming Pool Contract Specifications. Required addition to the swimming pool construction contract.
- 203SC1 Swimming Pool Construction Checklist. Home improvement contractors building swimming pools must provide buyers with this notice.
- 204 Subcontractor Agreement. Prime building and subcontractor, or sub and sub. (Favors the subcontractor.)
- 204C Additional Description.
- 205 CA'S Mechanic's Lien. When this form is recorded, places a lien on buyer's property for nonpayment.
- 206 Contract Change Order. For the general or subcontractor.
- 207 Conditional Waiver & Release Upon Progress Payment.
- 207A Unconditional Waiver & Release Upon Progress Payment.
- 208 Conditional Waiver & Release Upon Final Payment.
- 208A Unconditional Waiver & Release Upon Final Payment.
- 209A CA Preliminary Notice (Private Works) without return postcard. File this form to protect your future right to a mechanics lien in the event of nonpayment.
- 209B CA Preliminary Notice (Public Works).
- 209C Attachment "A" to the CA Preliminary Notice (for use with Public or Private versions).
- 210 CA Mechanics Lien Release. Releases lien after claimant has been paid.
- 211 Stop Payment Notice. Legal notice to withhold funds on private/public work.
- 212 Notice of Non responsibility. For work performed on leased or rented property. This notice protects the property owner from liens resulting from default.
- 213 Notice of Completion. Formally establishes that all work has been completed to the contractor's satisfaction.
- 214 Notice to Owner Regarding Mechanics Lien Law (Warning). Informs the client of your right to place a lien on their property in event of nonpayment.
- 215 Extra work Order. Identify additional work needed to complete terms of original project.
- 216 Contractor's Job Invoice. Summary of job costs for final payment.
- 217 Notice of Right to Cancel. Informs the client of their right to cancel or rescind within 3 days and sets conditions.
- 218 Proposal & Contract. This bid proposal, once accepted by the client, becomes a binding contract without the need for a separate document.
- 219 Waiver of Right to Cancel. Waives buyer's right to cancel in 3 days. Required before emergency repairs.
- 222 Contractor's Estimate Detail. Identifies work, unit price, material cost and labor cost.
- 223 Daily Work Report. Summary of work activities and related details.
- 225 Notice of Cessation.
- 226 Builder's/Contractor's Warranty.
- 227 Release of Stop Notice or Notice of Withhold (Public).
- 228 Release of Stop Notice or Notice of Withhold (Private).
- 229 Builder's/Contractor's Declaration to Procure Payment.
- 230 Construction Subcontract. Favors the general contractor.
- 231 Landscape Estimate.
- 232 Labor Release.
- 233 Waiver of Lien.
- 234 Notice to Customer Regarding Residential Remodeling.
- 235 Safety Meeting Log Report.
- 236 Memorandum.
- 237 Request for Preliminary Notice information.
- 238 Confirmation of Oral Bid.
- 239 Confirmation of oral Bid, for Materials and Equipment Only.
- 241 Notice to Resume Performance.
- 242 Notice to Demand to Correct Work.
- 243 48-Hours' Notice to Commence Performance.
- 244 Transmittal. Identifies transmittal parties, projects, project location, and purpose of transmittal. Also provides area for remarks.
- 245 Project Schedule
- 246 Indemnity and Hold Harmless
- 247 Notice of Extension of Credit. Extends the time to foreclose on (perfect) a mechanics lien.
- JSC Job Survey Construction
- WTC Weekly Time Card
BBI Forms and Contracts 2018 UPDATE
• Formatting changes throughout ALL the forms and contracts (changed for 2018 update)
• Text field font size increase throughout ALL forms and contracts. (changed for 2018 update)
• Text changes to the following forms:
Form 203 Changes to Schedule of Progress Payments Clause and Commercial General Liability Insurance Clause (changed for 2018 update)
Form 203C Changes to Commercial General Liability Insurance Clause (changed for 2018 update)
Form 203D Changes to Commercial General Liability Insurance Clause (changed for 2018 update)
Form 203S Changes to Commercial General Liability Insurance Clause (changed for 2018 update)
Form 208 Changes to Exceptions (front) (changed for 2018 update)
Forms 208A Changes to Exceptions (front) and back page (last clause) (changed for 2018 update)
Form 210 Changes to Acknowledgement clause (changed in 2015)
Form 212 Changes to Verification clause (changed in 2015)
Form 227 Changes to Acknowledgement clause (changed in 2015)
Form 228 Changes to Acknowledgement clause (changed in 2015)